Vivek Bindra’s Viral Video: Halting Wife from Police Visit After Assault – Popular motivational speaker and social media influencer Vivek Bindra has been accused of domestic violence against his wife. Police said a case was filed against him by his brother-in-law in Noida’s Sector 126.
Police said the complaint was filed by Vaibhav Kwatra, brother of Bindra’s wife Yanika, alleging that the incident took place at Supernova West Residency in Noida’s Sector 94, where the couple lives.
In the early morning hours of December 7, a violent argument broke out between Bindra and his mother Prabha. Police said what started as a family dispute took a turn for the worse when Yanika intervened as a mediator but ended up being physically assaulted by Bindra. The attack reportedly left deep scars on Yanika’s body. A video of the incident was filmed and has since gone viral on social media.
Vivek Bindra’s Viral Video: Halting Wife from Police Visit After Assault
According to the FIR details, Bindra and Yanika got married on December 6. However, a few hours after the wedding, Bindra allegedly took Yanika into his room, hurled insults at her, pulled her hair, and assaulted her. The complaint alleges that Yanika lost her hearing as a result of the attack. Bindra also allegedly broke her mobile phone.
Read how serious are the allegations against Vivek Bindra in the FIR
- In the FIR of Vaibhav Kwatra, a resident of Chander Nagar in Ghaziabad, said that his sister Yanika was married to Vivek Bindra at the Managar Hotel on November 6.
- Vivek currently resides in Supernova West Residency, Sector 94. On the night of December 7, a month after his wedding, from around 2.30 pm to 3 pm, Vivek Bindra was arguing with his mother Prabha.
- When the newly married woman Yanika tries to intervene in the matter, Vivek locks her in her room.
- Vivek beat Janika severely while abusing her. The woman suffered injuries all over her body as a result of the attack. She said ‘My ears aren’t able to hear it.’
- She also has a wound on her head due to her hair being pulled. Vivek was so furious that he even broke his wife’s mobile phone.
- The injured woman was treated for several days at a private hospital in Delhi. The complainant said her sister was completely broken down, both physically and mentally. After the incident, she no longer speaks to anyone.
Vivek Bindra Controversy with Sandeep Maheshwari
Bindra, CEO of Bada Business Private Limited (BBPL) followed by millions of users on YouTube and Instagram, is also at the center of the alleged fraud, another top Indian motivator said. said speaker and YouTuber Sandeep Maheshwari.
Mr. Maheshwari posted a video on his YouTube channel titled ‘Big Scam Exposed’ in which he shared testimonies of students who claimed to have been duped by Mr. Bindra’s company. However, Bindra has denied all the allegations.
Who is Vivek Bindra?
Vivek Bindra is CEO and Founder of Bada Business Private Limited (BBPL). He owns the YouTube channel Dr. Vivek Bindra: Motivational speaker with 21.4 million followers.
Bindra also has 3.9 million followers on Instagram. According to his official website, Bindra holds 12 world records for conducting the largest webinars on specific topics.
Recently, Bindra was involved in an ugly spat with motivational speaker Sandeep Maheshwari over the alleged fraud in a business course.
More than a week ago, Maheshwari posted a video on YouTube titled ‘Big Scam Exposed’ in which he featured statements from students who claimed to have been scammed out of money in the name of business courses.
As soon as this video went viral, many people believed that Maheswari was talking about Bindra and the business courses he offers.